Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Am Who I Am

I am pro-choice, support the troops in Iraq, support gay marriage, the right to bear arms.

I am pro death penalty, feel the urgent need to do something to combat global warming, and completely disagree with tax and spend mentality.

I don't agree with a government healthcare, but think something has to be done about the costs of insurance, I support tax cuts, school vouchers and think if we werer attacked today on our soil, Obama is the wrong person to to have in office to defend us.

I think McCain has made mistakes, but Obama has made just as many. I initially supported Obama, but after reviewing all his stances, I just can't back him. I think he is way too extreme a liberal, and extremists of any party are scary. I don't consider myself a democrat or republican, but I'm voting McCain.

Please think about your vote before following the herd . Read about who you are voting for, or in some cases against.

1 comment:

S said...

So it seems like what it comes down to for you is security, because it seems like most of your other positions lean towards Obama. I think he would agree with everything you said except vouchers. Fair enough if that's your main issue--it is certainly an important one. But I wish I could change your mind. :)