Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas...

Well, not really, but I got your attention didn't I? I actually started my Christmas shopping today online. Kaya wants to redecorate her room as her Christmas present this year (this will be her 2nd year fully knowing there is no Santa) so I just bought a comforter set on clearance at Target online. I'm going to repaint her room a light aqua color and the set is hot pink with aqua paisleys. She is such a girly girl. I also got shams, a light, new chair and items to redecorate the hall bath too into a summery flip flop theme and it all totaled under $200! Her bedroom is all she gets for Christmas, and she says she is fine with it...we shall see.

Joey is working overtime all weekend so today I have my wonderful teenage babysitter coming over at 10:30 and I actually get a whole day out by myself until 3- woohoo! I'm going to do a little retail therapy and maybe pick up a few more Christmas gifts. Folks- I HATE shopping during Christmas season. It's cold, people are rude, and parking is a bitch. So I'm going to take advantage of this beautiful day, do a little shopping, get a pedicure and relax.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds awesome! Next time you do another Saturday like this let me know!! :-)