Friday, May 2, 2008

1 month checkup






































Jimi had his 1 month checkup on Monday. He now weighs a whopping 8 lbs 8 oz, and is 21.5 inches long. He is eating well and although his doctor thought he may have an inguinal hernia, after going to a pediatric surgeon on Wed, he is fine...he just has a hydrocele, which is a big word for built up fluid.







He is getting chubby cheeks and is fuzzy and cuddly and sweet and I am so in love with that little boy! He is still wobbly headed, doesn't like tummy time and has this cute little sideways smirk that makes me melt whenever I see it.







He was 6 weeks old yesterday and I have roughly 6 weeks left of maternity leave...eek! Why does that send me into panic mode? I'm sure by the time it gets closer I will be more then ready to join the adult world again...I do miss my fast paced job, just not the uber stress that goes along with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay that he doesn't need surgery! and he would have been a big boy if he'd gone full term!
--sarah