Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Mind is Made Up

I don't talk politics. I generally fall in the middle of peoples views. I personally believe that too much of any one thing is bad for you, and of course I relate that to politics as well. I don't think attacking peoples inability to send an email, or swear someone is a terrorist because his name is Barrack Hussein Obama is right or has any place in an election. Presidents aren't allowed to send email, and really, the whole terrorist theory is just not even worth my time talking about...it's a name people. As are Track and Piper and Willow, so leave their names out of it! I get emails daily from friends who are passionately on one side or the other, and I totally support their views, after all, that is what is great about our country. Freedom. However, I feel with each passing election, people are getting more and more "passionate" and less united, which is what we are supposed to be...isn't it?


This is the part where I was going to lay out all of my political views and explain my stance, but I'm not. I'll simply say that I am socially liberal, fiscally conservative and based on what I have read about the candidates viewpoints and what I think are the most important issues facing us right now...I'm voting McCain and Palin.

No comments: