Sunday, January 27, 2008

Belly shots, 19 weeks and 26 weeks




I posted the 19 week shot on Myspace a while back, and don't really like the pic because the khaki's I have on are not maternity and getting a little small for me, so in my opinion, they look like they are glued onto me. But anyhoo, who really likes pictures of themselves anyway?

I am sure I am even bigger then the 26 week pic at this point...it is now over 2 weeks old. My belly button is almost all the way out at this point. I have anywhere between 9-12 weeks to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so good! I can't believe you are already entering the third trimester..time flies. Not long now!

Rachel

~Becky said...

So exciting! Look at that belly!

Anonymous said...

You are really pregnant, girl! Now come on, Jimi, and meet all your friends!