Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Bloody Sunday



























How does the weekend go by so fast? I'm not even working, yet it seems like the stretch between Friday when Joey is off and Sunday night just flys by. We hung out at the house all weekend, and loved every bit of it. Joey fixed Kaya's innertube on her bike and they cruised the neighbor hood several times, and Jimi and I strolled.



This past Thursday was Field Day at Kaya's school. Jimi and I went and my team even won a friendly game of Tug of war when the parents and teachers decided to give it a try.
Saturday evening while Joey cooked dinner, we had the TV off, the doors and windows open and the music turned up...To our surprise, our little Hannah Montana wannabe, Kaya, rocked out to Guns and Roses, Sex Pistols, and the BlackCrows. I took a couple of pics of her amidst her head banging and air guitar...disregard her t shirt ;) In one she definetly looks like she is channeling her inner Johnny Rotten.
Jimi is smiling more and more every day. He actually slept for 6 1/2 hours Saturday night and gave me a much needed long stretch of sleep.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain about the weekends. :) Glad you had a good one and glad you finally got a little sleep!

Rachel