Saturday, August 16, 2008

Paying the Piper

I stepped on the scale this morning instead of going to the meeting. I have gained .8 lbs. Ugh. I knew it was going to happen, weight loss does not equate to McDonalds and Burger King. We all slip, we all fall, but you have to remember to get back up and keep trying. I will do better next week. It's funny, I'm not over eating the things I'm baking. I'm fine with moderating those into my points system. Instead I'm compelled to eat the crap they serve at Fast Food places.

Joey is working overtime this weekend and Kaya spent the night at his Dad's house last night, so it's just Jimi and me this morning. It's been nice just hanging out with him. We have been singing and dancing most of the morning to the Oldies station on our Dish Network. Something I never get to do with the house full.

I'm getting ready to bake some Blondies for Kaya since Jimi went down for his morning nap.

No comments: