Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Upcoming VP Candidates

If you know me, you know I hate politics. I'm as about as middle of the road as one can get. I am fiscally conservative, and socially liberal. I have never voted republican, and so far this election I really like both candidates but I'm more inclined to vote for Obama.

I have mentioned on here before that I like McCain for his unpopularity in the eyes of most republicans because he is not so conservative. He votes his conscience, and he is good friends with another great middle of the roader that I am a fan of J. Lieberman.

I really like Obama. I feel think he has a great shot at really making a difference in our country. I am really siding with him at this point just based on what I have read so far.

If he picks Hillary, which I still think is highly unlikely, I will completely change my mind about him. She is evil. I like Kaine and Richardson. Warner is fine.

If McCain picks Lieberman (which is likely impossible) I will vote for McCain regardless of who Obama picks.

That's it. My 2 cents. I have very conservative friends, and very liberal friends. This is my moderate point of view.

No comments: