Sunday, March 16, 2008

Taking requests

I had another wonderful shower yesterday. I'm overwhelmed at all the wonderful things that I've gotten for our baby. I feel completely ready to have him, I've only said that a million times in the last week. The way I'm going, I'm likely to jinx myself right into a past the due date induction.

One of the many great things that were given to me at one of my showers were little slips of paper with guesses as to when Jimi is coming and what he will weigh. I'm going to post all of these "requests" and if you haven't given me your guess, please feel free to add it in the comments! Keep in mind my actual due date is 4/20, and that I had my first child 3 weeks early.

Me: March 21st, 7 lbs, 1 oz
Becky: March 27th, 7 lbs 6 oz
Christel: March 29th, 7lbs, 9 oz
Rachel: March 30th, 8 lbs, 2 oz
Shannon: March 31st, 6 lbs, 5 oz
Suzy: April 1st, 6 lbs
Bonnie: April 2nd 6 lbs, 7 oz
Kaya: April 3rd, 10 lbs (Yeesh!)
Joey: April 3rd, 8 lbs, 10 oz
Chrissy: April 8th, 7 lbs, 2 oz
Georgia: April 10th, 6 lbs, 10 oz
Jordan: April 12th, 7lbs, 8 oz
Heather: April 16th, 7 lbs, 2 oz
Lauren: April 18th, 7 lbs, 9 oz

No comments: