Thursday, March 27, 2008

That's My Boy

I love this picture because Joey looks so in love with Jimi, and though you can't see it, Jimi, has the same look on his face.

I can start breast feeding tomorrow. They have him on .5 liters, so it won't be much longer now. They gave us info on infant CPR tonight, which Joey and I will take on Sunday. The nurse tonight seemed to think maybe by the first of the week sometime we could have our little boy home!

I will room in with him at the hospital the last day he is there so we get a chance to bond, and I will have a day of taking care of him while still under the watchful eye of the nurses. Now if I can just convince one them to come home with me to take care of Jimi. ;)

1 comment:

~Becky said...

What a perfect picture. :) Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad Jimi is doing better all the time. Thinking of you guys...