Saturday, July 19, 2008

Falling Apart

This week, I was coming back from lunch I hurt the hell out of my wrist. I tried to carry 3 heavy office max bags on my wrist, while carrying my water bottle in the same hand trying not to spill it and grab another bag in my right and shut my van trunk all the same time. I did it all, but the rest of my day, my left wrist hurt like hell...that was Wednesday. I still can't put any real weight on it. So between that and my right foot that has been hard to walk on since March, maybe it's time to go to a doctor.

In other news...Jimi is trying hard to turn over. He is getting a little more whiney these days and drooling more...could he be teething this early? Where did my happy little boy go? He is sleeping between 9-12 hours a night and has been for about 2 or 3 weeks.

Kaya officially learned to swim this week. She went to Morgan swim school last summer and was diving underwater and swimming then, but confidence issues and a whole year passing had Kaya using a noodle all over again in the pool this summer. Her daycare takes them to the pool once a week and this week she let go of the noodle and swam across the pool. She then reportedly swam the rest of the afternoon...yay!

I'm down 1.8 lbs this week. I've got about 10 lbs to go to my last years pre pregnancy weight.

No comments: