Monday, July 7, 2008

Good Recipe Link

If you don't know already, I'm a bit of a foody. I not only love to eat (hence my new membership at WW), but I also love cooking. I take that back, I love baking. I will cook, but baking is my love. I don't have much time to do either these days, but regardless, I still love looking at cookbooks and online cooking sites and finding great recipes to try out...one of these days...

I found this great website from the Food Stamp Administration. You can search hundreds of recipes and they will not only give you the nutritional info on each recipe(which helps a WW point tracker like me) but it also gives you the cost for the whole recipe and cost per serving. I don't know about you, but the rise in food costs (and everything else) is starting to bug me...I've even started shopping groc. store ads and downloading coupons onto my Kroger card (thanks for the idea, RKKS)

I like Kroger because for every $100 you spend you can get $.10 off each gallon of gas...that helps a little.

Anyway, before I get on a tangent about the price of everything, here is the website.


http://recipefinder.nal.usda.gov/

If you ever run across a good recipe, let me know!

No comments: