Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday Weigh In

I lost 3.8 lbs this week. I ate a ton of seafood (steamed shrimp, tilapia, crab legs) which are low in calories and fat. And a lot of vegetables. I tried walking a fast 2 miles yesterday morning with Jimi and completed the whole 2 miles, but felt like my legs were going to burn off or cramp up or something. I have along way to go before I consider jogging that distance, any distance for that matter. I am so out of shape.

We didn't do much yesterday, I mostly cleaned up and did laundry. We feasted on Crab legs and fresh corn from a local produce stand and watched I'm Not There, the movie about Bob Dylan's life.

Today I have to go to a meeting for Kaya's cheering that is going to start in a few weeks and finish laundry, vacuuming, you know fun stuff like that. Oh and I promised Kaya I'd take her to the mall.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

If you need a walking buddy call me!